At Marham House Care Home, we are focused on making our care home not just a luxury place for our residents to live, but also a wonderful place for our staff to work.
Marham House Care Home in Bury St Edmunds believes that our residents deserve the very best care we can offer, it follows that we must always be committed to finding exceptional, caring individuals who want to join our team to deliver that care. Marham House make sure every member of staff is offered the opportunity to develop their skills. We believe that caring, compassionate people can find a rewarding career in helping others and that it is our duty to help and encourage them to do so.
Marham House Care Home offer a variety of NVQ Qualifications for all our team members and other benefits that include:
- A permanent contract of employment
- A competitive salary
- Paid breaks
- Fully funded enhanced DBS check
- A job with purpose and satisfaction
- A thorough yet fun induction into our organisation along with in-depth training
- Tunic/Uniform Top provided
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Full support to aid you to complete an NVQ qualification